INSTRATA® has all the assurance you need. Superior to standard tank-mix products with multiple modes of action, Instrata is the industry standard for control of pink and grey snow mould. Containing three active ingredients in addition to WeatherStik®, Instrata is a unique Syngenta formulation called a Suspomicroemulsion. Instrata contains Propiconazole at a guarantee rate of 57g/L, Fludioxonil at a guarantee rate of 14.5 g/L and Chlorothalonil at a guarantee rate of 362 g/L. Read more.
Label & SDS Summary
Active Ingredient: Chlorothalonil, Fludioxonil, Propiconazole
Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan
- Reliable and consistent control of pink and grey snow mould.
- The combination of active ingredients provides reliable and consistent control of pink and grey snow mould throughout the winter months.
- Instrata is formulated with trusted WeatherStik® technology to optimize performance. This innovative formulation ensures the fungicides bond onto the leaf wax layer, making them rainfast within one hour. Tight binding to the leaf ensures the fungicides won’t be washed off by rainfall and will continue to provide long-lasting results throughout the winter months.
Mode of Action
Instrata combines contact and systemic fungicides that target multiple sites in the fungal pathogen.
Mode of Action: Multiple
Class of Chemistry
Instrata delivers the highest A.I. load in the market to help turf get through the toughest winters – even under high disease pressure. This high A.I. load helps control snow mould throughout the winter, whether it’s long, temperate with high moisture, or variable with heavy freezing and thawing. It also reduces disease pressure in the early spring.
FRAC Group: 3, 12, M5
INSTRATA Fungicide should always be used in conjunction with good turf management practices.
Fungicide use should be based on an integrated disease management program that includes scouting, historical information related to pesticide use and crop rotation and considers host plant resistance, impact of environmental conditions on disease development, disease thresholds, as well as cultural, biological and other chemical control practices.
For Control Of:
- Pink and Grey Snow Mould (Microdochium nivale, Typhula incarnataand T. ishikariensis)
Instrata is available in 2 x 7.1-litre containers.
Apply Instrata as a rate of 300 mL/100 m2 for use on Gray Snow Mould (Typhula incarnata, T. ishikariensis) and Pink Snow Mould (Microdochium nivale) . Make one application in the late fall before snow cover. Do not apply on top of snow or when the temperature is below 0ºC. Do not apply more than 1 application per season. Apply after mowing OR allow sprayed area to completely dry before mowing.
Apply INSTRATA Fungicide in a minimum of 400 - 800 L / ha of water. Do not apply INSTRATA Fungicide through any type of ultra low volume (ULV) spray system.
Make one application in the late fall before snow cover. Do not apply on top of snow or when the temperature is below 0ºC. Do not apply more than 1 application per season. Apply after mowing OR allow sprayed area to completely dry before mowing.
Application Method: Ground
- Before preparing the spray solution, slowly invert the INSTRATA Fungicide container several times to assure uniform mixture.
- The required amount of INSTRATA Fungicide should be added slowly into the spray tank during filling.
- Keep agitator running when filling spray tank and during spray operations.
- DO NOT tank mix INSTRATA Fungicide with any other pesticides, surfactants or fertilizers unless specified on the label.
- DO NOT apply more than 1 application per year.
- DO NOT apply more than 300 mL/100m2 of INSTRATA Fungicide in a single application.
- DO NOT allow the public to enter into treated golf courses following late fall application for snow
- DO NOT mow or water after treatment until spray deposited on turfgrass is thoroughly dry.