HERITAGE MAXX® provides long lasting and fast acting disease control. Heritage Maxx lasts up to 28 days against a broad spectrum of diseases. It continues to be the only systemic xylem mobile strobilurin that is translocated upward through roots, crown, stems, and leaves, protecting the entire plant. Heritage Maxx contains Azoxystrobin at a guarantee rate of 95 g/L. Read more.
Label & SDS Summary
Active Ingredient: Azoxystrobin
Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan
Greenhouse Ornamentals, Ornamentals, Outdoors, Turf, On Golf Courses, Turfgrass, sod
- Controls a broad spectrum of diseases including all 4 major classes of fungi.
- Labelled for ten pathogens in turf.
- Enhanced formulate 'ion' for faster acting activity.
- Exceptionally long-lasting disease control.
Mode of Action
Azoxystrobin, the active ingredient (AI) in Heritage Maxx®, is taken into turf blades quickly for protection upon application. However, a significant portion of Heritage Maxx remains on the leaf surface. Upon irrigation, rainfall, or even a heavy dew, this remaining AI is washed down the surface of the turf. Some is then absorbed into the leaf, but the majority of Heritage Maxx moves into and through thatch to the soil. Here it is further absorbed by the roots to control soilborne diseases and continues up through the entire turfgrass plant for additional foliar protection.
Mode of Action: Respiration inhibitor
Class of Chemistry
HERITAGE MAXX™ Fungicide is a broad spectrum, preventative fungicide with systemic and curative properties recommended for the control of many diseases on turf. HERITAGE MAXX Fungicide may be applied as a foliar spray as part of an integrated disease management strategy for turf on golf courses and commercial turf farms.
FRAC Group: 11
HERITAGE MAXX is specially engineered with sub-micron sized particles that provide quicker uptake in the plant, making it available sooner to fight tough diseases.
For Control Of:
- Anthracnose (Colletotrichum graminicola)
- Brown Patch (Rhizoctonia solani)
- Fairy Rings (Basidiomycete, including Lycoperdon spp.)
- Microdochium Patch (Microdochium nivale)
- Leaf Spot and Melting Out (Drechslera poae)
- Pink and Grey Snow Mould (Microdochium nivale, Typhula ishikariensis and T. incarnata)
- Pythium Blight (Pythium aphanidermatum)
- Summer patch (Magnaporthe poae)
- Take-all patch (Gaeumannomyces graminis var. avenae)
Case Size: 2 x 3.78 L jugs
Case Coverage: 0.6 – 4.7 ha (1.5 - 11.8 acres)
Brown Patch: 32 mL / 100 m2
Waitea Patch (Brown Ring Patch): 32 - 63 mL / 100m2
Microdochium Patch (Fusarium Patch): 32 - 63 mL / 100m2
Microdochium Patch (SUPPRESSION): 16 mL / 100m2
Gray Snow Mould: 95 - 126 mL / 100m2
Anthracnose: 32 - 63 mL / 100m2
Fairy Ring: 63 mL / 100m2
Leaf Spot and Melting-Out: 32 - 63 mL / 100m2
Summer Patch: 32 - 63 mL / 100m2
Take-all Patch: 63 mL / 100m2
Apply the required amount of HERITAGE MAXX Fungicide in 8 to 16 litres of water per 100m2 (800 to 1600 litres per hectare).
Best results will be achieved when Heritage MAXX is applied as a preventive treatment when disease is predicted by GreenCast or at the very earliest stages of disease symptom expression. Repeat applications at specified intervals and do not apply more than 28.4 L of Heritage Maxx Fungicide per hectare per year. Use the shorter specified application interval when prolonged disease conditions exist.
Application Method: Ground
To prepare spray solution, partially fill the spray tank with clean water and begin agitation. Add the specified amount of HERITAGE MAXX Fungicide to the tank, allowing time for good dispersion. Finish filling the tank to the desired volume to obtain the proper spray concentration. Maintain agitation throughout the spraying operation. Do not allow spray mixture to stand overnight or for prolonged periods. Make up only the amount of spray required for immediate use.
- Residential use is restricted.
- DO NOT apply more than 2 applications per season.
- DO NOT apply more than 24.8L of HERITAGE MAXX per acre per year.
- DO NOT apply HERITAGE MAXX Fungicide with silicone-based wetting agents due to possible
- Up to 2 applications are permitted if the total number of fungicide applications in a season is
equal to or greater than 3.
- DO NOT apply more than 1 application of Heritage MAXX Fungicide or any other group 11 fungicide per season if the total number of fungicide applications is less than 3.